Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Second to last day of ESY!!

First of all, click on the link below (Happy Wednesday).

Happy Wednesday!!

Now that you've enjoyed that, I'm not listing much to do on here since we didn't get to do yesterdays post. Please go to the post from yesterday and do what is listed there for today's work.

We will FINISH chapter 11 of Lord of the Flies today and possibly chapter 12. If we don't get both chapters done today, we will finish chapter 12 tomorrow, answer the questions, and then watch the movie. What better way to end ESY? : )

Below is a sneak peek from yesterdays field trip to Lake Tobias. You guys did an AWESOME job yesterday and I was very proud of you all. I was impressed with how well behaved you were, the way you respected the park rules, and how well you managed the heat! Good job! I hope you all enjoyed yourself. I will upload more soon.

This is the Cane Toad. Do you remember why she had to have gloves on while handling this toad?


This is Chewy the sloth. Do you remember if it was 2 toed sloth or a 3 toed sloth? 


Last one for today, this is the Alligator Snapping Turtle. Why did she have to handle this one carefully? 


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed going to lake tobias and is a 2 toed sloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it! Was this your first time to Lake Tobias or have you been there before?

    ReplyDelete