Monday, July 21, 2014

Last week of ESY!

Good Morning Guys!













I have a lot to share today!

First of all, today is our field trip to the Sports Museum! I hope you all came prepared and excited to hear about the history of sports at Penn State! Tomorrow we have our field trip to Lake Tobias, YOU MUST HAVE $10 TO GO! Make sure you have handed in your permission slip and your money.

Please click on the link, read the article, and respond below with your comments. Then, come see me for further details.

Click Here!

Lastly, go to Lord of the Flies Chapter 9 Summary Page and follow the directions there.

On Thursday we went to the Planetarium and here is what Brittany had to share in her Field Trip Reflection:

What was your favorite part about this field trip?: The dome and the 3D tour.

Why?: Because I think it was cool I also learned from it. 

Tell about 3 new things you learned?: I learned that (light) pollution makes it hard to see the milky way. I also learned that there's more than one galaxy. Last but not least I learned that we will get more stars. 

Would you recommend this field trip to your friends? Why or why not?: Yes, because it's a cool place and it teaches you all about space. I really liked it. 


Nice job Brittany!


1 comment: