Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday, July 7th

Good Morning! I hope everyone enjoyed their three day weekend! Tell me about what you did over the holiday break.

Also, just a reminder that we will be wrapping up the continents projects this week so start thinking of a lay out for your poster or brochure! This would be a good post to ask any questions regarding this project!

Below you will see an example of how one could lay out there poster and present their information.

 
If would prefer to do a brochure, set up a time to meet with me and we will work together on it.

Presentations will start this Friday! Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. This weekend I went to Penn state to see fireworks I also cleaned my bathroom and watched TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I hope you enjoyed the fireworks at Penn State, I went to them a couple of years ago and really enjoyed them.

      I'm glad you are helping out at home by utilizing the vocational skills you are learn at school at home. That's a great way to get in more practice so you are more applicable for a job in the future.

      What did you watch on TV?

      Details, details, details! More details draws your reader in and makes it more interesting for them!

      Delete
  2. this weekend I did alot of stuff .like for instance I went to lakemont .and on Saturday and sunday I played xbox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You went to Lakemont? Where is that? What did you do there? Did you go with your family? Did you take any friends with you? There are so many more details you could have included!

      Delete