Friday, July 11, 2014

Happy Friday!

It's Friday! This morning you are going to complete your posters for your continents project, review your research, and then this after you will present to the class! Good luck! You can do it!

Yesterday we went on our field trip to the Pennsylvania Military Museum and you guys had a lot to say about it when you filled out your Field Trip Reflection Forms! I loved it! Here's what some of you had to say:

Brittany: " I learned that all the cars used by the military were stick shift. I learned that they wore different helmets through out the different wars. I also learned that in the sky there is a lot of pressure that soldiers in the Air Force have to know about when flying." 

Anthoni: " I learned the ambulance wagon was used along side truck ambulances. The motor ambulances could carry up to 6 wounded soldiers."

Colton: "One thing I learned is that they used dead bodies to hold up the trenches. Another thing I learned is that the Wright Brothers were not the first ones to fly. I also learned that there is a male and female tank. The female tank can rotate 360 degrees and the male cannot."

All of you said said that you would recommend this field trip to your friend because you had fun and you felt you had learned a lot! 


Here are some pictures of our Magic Rocks! The first picture was one I took yesterday morning upon arrival! Look at how much they grew! The blue rock is catching up! The second picture was one I took at the end of the day, do you notice any differences? And the last one, is one I took today. We added some more rocks to the tank yesterday afternoon, can you see them? 




If you didn't go back to Wednesday's blog and correct your answer, please do so today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment