Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Field Trip to Lake Tobias!

Today is our school field trip to Lake Tobias! I've never been there before so I'm pretty excited about this, how about you guys? Here is their website if you would like to check it out so you know what to look forward too!

Lake Tobias

Let's review a few general things for our field trip...

* We will be on the bus for about 2 hours! You need to stay in your seat, keep your hands and feet to yourself, and use a whisper voice.
* If someone on the bus asks you to quiet down or to leave them alone, DO SO!
* If I have to speak to you more than twice on the bus, I will start docking time from your field trip.
* We stay together as a group in the park. DO NOT WALK OFF.
* Be respectful of their property.
* Follow the park rules.
* No running or screaming.
* Appropriate language and conversations.
* If I have to speak to you regarding poor choices three times in the park, you will be taken back to the bus.
* If you need a break, ask for one.
* Have a good time. : )

Yesterday you were to read an article I posted from ABC news about a young boy, Danny, who is battling cancer. His birthday is next week and all he asked for was some birthday cards in the mail. So, we did just that!

 
 
All the classrooms had an opportunity to sign a card and I mailed them out last night to Danny. I hope he enjoys the cards!
 
 
Last week we went to Garfield's for a dining experience and I forgot to post the pictures! Here are some!
 

 
I hope you all enjoyed our visit there! The staff at Garfield's were very welcoming to us and made our experience one to remember! Thanks Miss Sharon for inviting Brittany and I to attend!
 
Feel free to leave a comment below regarding anything you would like, then hop on over to Lord of the Flies Chapter 10, watch the summary and respond to the questions.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment