Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday we were talking about some of our favorite Christmas songs and I though I'd share one I heard on the radio recently. This is not the original version of the song, it's a rendition of it, but I thought it was quite unique and thought I'd share it with you all.

Please click on the following link: http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pentatonix+mary+did+you+know&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=6DDF4ED3B95FB7B365286DDF4ED3B95FB7B36528

Comment on what you thought of it. Make sure you comment on a peers response as well.

Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. This was a nice song that for us out there practicing Christian religion like me. I could hardly hear but at some points you could here what they were saying what they were saying was nice to us Christians out there. Merry Christmas to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you couldn't clearly hear the song! Hopefully you'll have an opportunity to hear it again sometime.

      Delete
  2. OMG I really liked this song and I personally think that the song Mary Did You Know should be one of the songs that we practice this week . Also tonight when I go home I'm gonna show this song to my parents to get them in to the spirit of Christmas . one more thing this song touched my heart and brought me back to my Christian self

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one last thing meeeeery christmas

      Delete
    2. Awesome to hear that you enjoyed this song. It literally gave me goosebumps the first time I heard it!

      Delete
  3. I like the original version better
    by brittany

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was good version was good
    by kay

    ReplyDelete