Thursday, December 4, 2014

Good Morning!

Yesterday we finished our book "Lemony Snicket: The Bad Beginning", I'm excited to hear what you all have to say about it!

1. Did you expect the ending that we read?
2. What do you think will happen in the next book?
3. If you could create an alternate ending, what would it be?
4. Would you recommend this book to a friend?
5. Are you excited to read the next book in the series?

Please respond in the comment section below! Respond to a peer if you have time!

7 comments:

  1. I wasn't here yesterday but I think it will be a good ending I will have to read the rest today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you read it today? If so what was it about? Would you recommend this book to a friend? If you didn't read it what do you think the ending will be like?

      Delete
  2. I wasn't here for the ending so I cant really say what happened

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY DID NOT EXPECT THAT KIND OF ENDING I FOR SOME REASON THOUGHT THAT OLAF WOULD GO TO PRISON FOR ATTEMPED HOMICIDE BECAUSE HE HUNG SONNY FROM THE TOWER WINDOW . I THINK THAT IN THE NEXT BOOK THEY WILL END UP FINDING A NOTHER RELATIVE THAT WANTS THE BAUDELAIRE FORTUNE LIKE THE LAST BOOK OR MABEY WHEN THEY FIND ANOTHER RELATIVE THAT IS ACTUALLY NICE TO THEM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you are thinking Colton but remember this is called series of unfortunate events

      Delete
  4. probably, find a new home, pick as same as the book did yes I would, yes LEVI

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't know what Lemony Snicket: The Bad Beginning is. Sorry. By Megan Moten

    ReplyDelete