Sunday, June 22, 2014

Welcome to ESY!!

Hello and Welcome back! I hope everyone had a lovely two weeks off for a little summer vaca. I sure enjoyed my time setting up our NEW classroom! How awesome is our new school? Let me know what ya think on your page...

This is my first time EVER doing ESY and I am SO excited! I have a lot of fun field trips planned for us and a pretty awesome lay out for our lessons, if I do say so myself. : )

I want you to tell me about your thoughts on the new building, what you think about ESY, what you've been doing with your summer, and something you would like to learn about this summer. Respond on your own page and be sure to comment on someone else's response!

Carry on!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry guys, I removed everyone's individual page and assigned you all google accounts so you could respond to one another. Hopefully, we have all the kinks worked out now!

    ReplyDelete